1. TOB ensures the privacy of all the people it deals with. Also the
Privacy Act, 1988 (Cwlth) compels TOB to comply with National Privacy
Principles which are designed to protect your privacy.
COLLECTION AND USE
2. We collect personal, private information from you so as to:
- Correctly identify you
- Manage your betting instructions
- Manage payment of winnings
- Make appropriate checks for fraud, illegal activity, terrorism
and money laundering
- Check your credit status
- Conduct research to develop and improve our services
- Monitor your habits and needs so as to provide better services
suited to your style of operating
- Market and promote other services in which you may be
3. TOB uses state of the art technology to keep your personal
information safe and secure. However TOB cannot guarantee that all data
or information is totally secure as there are inherent risks in
utilising the internet for communication. TOB regularly checks all
inbound and out bound transmissions for quality control and security.
Internet and other electronic access is guarded by secure servers using
high level encryption.
4. If you wish to gain access to the personal information TOB has collected about you simply send a request via the Contact Us route. If for any reason TOB is unable to give you all of the information held you will be informed of the reason TOB cannot do so.
5. TOB may contact you via email or ordinary post. If you do not wish to be contacted via these means please send an email to our Contact Us page and notify your preferences.
YOUR PRIVACY DUTY
6. It is vital that you keep your private and confidential information safe and secure. TOB cannot be liable for any loss you suffer as a result of third parties gaining access to such information.
7. TOB does not provide any private information or trade such information to or with third parties. All TOB employees sign confidentiality undertakings in respect of the business activities of TOB and the private information of its customers.
8. TOB may disclose your private information where such disclosure:
- is required by any relevant law;
- is required by any order, lawful direction or other similar process in connection with a court of competent jurisdiction;
- is required to cooperate with any investigation by any law enforcement agency of the Commonwealth of Australia or any State or Territory;
- is allowed by the National Privacy principles;
- is necessary to protect the rights and assets of TOB, including without limitation, its intellectual property and web site; or,
- is necessary to prevent any illegal activity.
ON LINE SECURITY
9. When you log into your account via the internet TOB will issue a small data file called a "cookie" to you to properly identify you as the account holder and to check the pages you visit. You hereby consent to the issue of such cookies